- IT & Software
- Office Productivity
- Personal Development
- Health and Fitness
- Teacher Education
- Exam Preparation
The platform interface is clear and you can directly see all reviews for all the provided courses.
Compared to other online education websites like Coursera or edX the courses seem to be a bit more expensive, but they are packed with a lot of knowledge. The bunch of positive reviews are definitely speaking for the courses on Udemy.
The course overview is very clean and some elements are shown related to your current location. There is a brief description on the page top.
If you scroll down a bit, you will see what you will learn in this course as well what’s needed to pass it. You should always check the requirements to attend a course to see if you already meet them.
The sylabus is at the page bottom. It gives you a detailed overview of the single parts of the course. Even if the course is in English, the header is written in German as I am living in a region where people speak German. If you are from the US or other English speaking areas, you will see the headlines in English.
We love the simplicity of Udemy as well as the big amount of courses. The interface is fresh and the courses are well structured. Once when you are taking the course, the course material will be accessible even until after the course end.
The coolest Bestsellers on Udemy:
- Become a SuperLearner: Learn Speed Reading & Advanced Memory
- The Complete Web Developer Course – Build 14 Websites
- Learn To Code by Making Games – The Complete Unity Developer
- YOUTUBE: How I Make $2000 A Month on YouTube With No Filming
- The Complete iOS 7 Course – Learn by Building 14 Apps
- Master Android Marshmallow App Development Using Java
- Learn and Understand AngularJS
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate 2015
- How I Make $30,000 A Month From Udemy – No Advertising!